Check out Yellow Mum’s super cute dinosaur shapes free printable. If you want a larger size, she has them for purchase from her etsy shop. Regardless of the size, there’s a ton of ways you could use these guys.
- make into magnets and use on the refrigerator or for portable fun, a cookie sheet
- cut them out and glue onto notecards. Then make a memory/concentration matching game
- depending on your child’s skill level, practice writing the first sound or shape word
- match color words to the color of the dinosaurs
- glue onto posterboard and cover with contact paper. You’ll have a placemat for fun at dinnertime.