What kid doesn’t love play dough? Not only is it fun you can also use it for all sorts of fun learning activities.
- Make snakes out of the dough to make letters, sight words and family names.
- Create characters out of the dough and then tell a story.
- Mix different colors.
- Roll it out and use cookie cutters to cut fun shapes. Then count, add and subtract these shapes.
- Describe how it feels to build vocabulary.
- Use it for play/pretend. It’s amazing what kids can do with their imagination!